Friday 7 February 2020

How a Party Bus Changed My Perception of this Service.

I had this weird phobia of boarding buses, which I think mainly, had to do with excessive bullying I witnessed in my school bus as a kid. I didn’t like buses and I don’t like birthdays, and my sister thought it would be a great idea to get a party bus to surprise me on my birthday. I always thought she loved me (she do love me but wasn’t aware of my fear of buses) until she came up with this devilish plan to combine two things I dread the most; buses and birthdays. What’s worse than traveling on a regular bus? Traveling on a bus with drunken, wasted people.


“But you do love museums”, was the reply I got, when I told my sister, there was no way I was getting on that bus. What? Where did the museum come into all of this? As it turned out the first stop in that party bus tour was the Norton museum of art. So much for the love of art, yey. I was cynical about this whole trip but my sister’s emotional manipulation got me getting on the damn bus on my birthday.

Well, I’ve never been on a party bus before and it wasn’t exactly what I imagined. It was a pretty decent vehicle with really nice leather seats (could accommodate ten people), a karaoke, music system, a 40” led television, food, beverages, a bathroom, and a small dance floor. The whole thing could easily pass for a small club. The interior of the bus was extremely clean (unlike the school bus I remembered). Before boarding this bus every time someone mentioned the word “bus” all I could imagine was my filthy, foul-smelling school bus that carried passengers from the depths of hell (high schoolers). To say the least, my perception of a bus was completely changed. I don’t hate buses anymore (still don’t like birthdays though). All my friends are decent human beings and need to some extent, which made the whole experience enjoyable even for an introvert like me. Everyone had a great time listening to our favorite music, munching on snacks.

When we reached the museum, I remember thinking that hiring this party bus in West Palm Beach was probably the best decision my sister has ever made. It was one of the nicest rides I’ve ever seen, luxurious, comfortable and very affordable, even better than a limo.

Party Bus Industry:

Like me, many people try the party bus the first time and then become a fan of the whole idea. Party bus culture is becoming really popular but there are no proper laws or regulations for party bus rentals in West Palm Beach. There are no guidelines regarding the quality and maintenance of the vehicles, which makes it difficult to find a service with reliable vehicles. This is probably the biggest flaw of this industry other being underage drinking on the buses. The party bus that we hired was highly maintained, the chauffeur was very professional and well behaved. If you want to have a good time with your friends and are looking for a good party bus service in West Palm Beach, Elite Ultra Bus would be a great choice. The company has been in the industry for a while and has great buses with trained chauffeurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment